My go-to smoothie recipe is simple and easy to keep the ingredients available at all times.
It’s nothing revolutionary – but I love it so much that I felt it just had to be shared!
Strawberry Pineapple Matcha Smoothie
This smoothie recipe really only started because I was craving a smoothie but didn’t have a lot of ingredients. So I threw some items together that I thought would maybe pair well – and now it’s my absolute favorite. It has become a must-have, right after I do my morning routine. I start my day with my morning skincare, take a short walk with a cup of coffee, water my plants, and make the smoothie! You can customize it however you’d like. This really is just me sharing how I prefer it. Adding some Greek Yogurt can make it creamier, and you can really use any kind of milk.
Disclaimer: All of these ingredients in my go-to smoothie recipe are measured with my heart…
Not a measuring cup
- Cut Strawberries – Approximately 1 cup
- Frozen Pineapple Chunks – approximately 1-1.5 cups
- NutPods French Vanilla Creamer – Somewhere between 1-5 tablespoons (I told you I don’t measure 😅)
- Water/Ice Cubes – IDK make it liquidy?
- Collagen Matcha Peptides – This one I actually kind of measure! 1-2 spoonfuls.
- BLEND BABY BLEND
- Optional – Baby Spinach – Approximately one handful? It doesn’t change the flavor but definitely makes it healthy AF!
- ENJOY MY GO-TO SMOOTHIE RECIPE😊
So there you have it! My super easy, delicious and nutritious, go-to smoothie recipe!
Let me know if you try it and what you think, or have any suggestions for how I could improve it!
The Anxious Shopper 😘